Thank you for visiting www.GreatMortgageAdvice.com By Cecilia Ramos
There are 3 basics types of markets:
- the number of homes available for sale exceeds the demand
- prices go down or stabilize
- buyer have more options to choose from
- buyer has more time to make a decision
- the number of buyers exceed the number of houses available
- prices go up
- need to act quickly when buying a home
- the number of buyers equals to the number of houses available
- prices stabilize
- homes sells for reasonable amount of time and money
Wondering about present housing market in GTA area?
For all of your Real Estate and Mortgage Needs please feel free to contact me anytime. As always the referral of your family and friends is always appreciated.